Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Psalms Of Joy And Rejoicing


But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
    for He has been good to me. 
                                                          - Psalm 13:5-6
 
The LORD is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy
    and I will give thanks to Him in song.  
                                                                            - Psalm 28:7
 
We wait in hope for the LORD;
    He is our help and our shield.
In Him our hearts rejoice,
    for we trust in His holy name.
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD,
    even as we put our hope in you.  
                                                                          - Psalm 33:20-22

When I said, “My foot is slipping,”
    Your love, O LORD, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
    your consolation brought joy to my soul.  
                                                                           - Psalm 94:18-19
 
Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD;
    let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.  
                                                                          - Psalm 95:1
 
This is the day the LORD has made;
    let us rejoice and be glad in it.  
                                                                          - Psalm 118:24
 
The LORD has done great things for us,
    and we are filled with joy.  
                                                                          - Psalm 126:3